Thursday, March 7, 2013

Some Delightful Butterbeer!

I have a ton of stuff to upload! I've been super busy!

But while I am in class, might as well upload my latest project.
We had to make beer labels, and of course I chose Butterbeer!!
I wouldn't really consider myself a Harry Potter fan until this year, I seem to be doing alot of Harry Potter inspired stuff.


Here's the label!
I wanted it to look old fashioned, like it could be related to the movies.
and just look generally awesome!

And because I felt like doing something crafty, I made a prototype of the bottle!
Instead of Butterbeer, I used candle wax for the inside, so it wont go bad and I can keep it forever!!
There's alot more to come!!
As of now, I'm attempting to start a tumblr, not entirely sure what it is or how it works, but everyone seems to be posting stuff on there so I'll attempt to learn the ways of the internet s'more.